[Neighbors] TOMORROW: ART help and answers for Central Ave businesses in District 6

City Councilor Pat Davis via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 2 10:18:45 MDT 2016

Office of City Councilor Pat Davis

Nob Hill | UNM | International District | SE Heights | Mesa del Sol

Nob Hill Neighbors --

Now that ART construction is in full swing we’ve been hearing more questions regarding construction logistics, what resources are available to businesses, and parking concerns.

  - Will current construction be done before the holiday shopping season? (yes!)
  - Will those big "dirt ditches" on Central be covered over soon? (yep)
  - I heard there are resources to help my business during construction. Are those still available? (they sure are)
  - I heard you are adding more parking to Nob Hill. Is that happening? (yes. very soon. more info at the meeting)
  - How can have my business profiled in one of the Thursday ART BEAT events? (come talk to the ART team)
  - ART construction hasn't started in my block, yet - but when will it and what will it look like? (come find out)

Tomorrow morning, representatives from the ART project team, construction lead Bradbury Stamm, City Council and the Small Business Resource Collaborative will be available to answer questions in person and one-on-one for business owners and managers in District 6.

I've asked all of those other teams and resources to get up a little early with me tomorrow to join the regularly scheduled Coffee with a Contractor event so you can get all of your questions answered in person in one place.

Representatives will be available on November 3rd, from 8 to 9 AM at Donut Mart, 1916 Central Ave. SE (across from UNM).

If you can’t make it to the event and have questions you can get information on ART at BRTABQ.com or by calling 505-398-4ART.

Be a good neighbor and share this with a business next door - or share on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/PatforABQ/posts/834992126603373> so we can get the word out.

See you tomorrow!

Pat

City Councilor Pat Davis
http://www.patforabq.com/

-=-=-
Patrick Davis for ABQ - 3926 Simms Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108, United States
This email was sent to neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com.  To stop receiving emails: http://www.patforabq.com/unsubscribe
-=-=-

Created with NationBuilder - http://nationbuilder.com/