[Neighbors] P'tit Louis Bistro

David Montoya via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Nov 17 14:45:26 MST 2016

Greetings neighbors and friends of P'tit Louis Bistro! Just a friendly reminder that despite ART construction on Central...access to us is easy! Zip on in via Lead, Coal, or Silver Ave. streets. We still feature a lunch and dinner special everyday and our Chef's are still cooking up your favorite classic French dishes. Call us at 505-314-1110 for reservations and if you ask for or mention "Nob Hill VIP SPECIAL" this week thru Sunday November 20 you will get a free appetizer or dessert with your purchase of one regular entree!
See you soon!
Dave-Owner P'tit Louis Bistro

Sent from my iPad