[Neighbors] Nob Hill Oral History Project Film Premiere December 4, Guild Cinema

Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Nov 27 10:42:18 MST 2016

Throughout 2016 your neighborhood association has partnered with Nob Hill
Main Street, our business community, faith community, and schools to
celebrate Nob Hill’s 100th birthday.

City Councilor Pat Davis and County Commissioner Maggie Hart Stebbins
rounded up support and new Nob Hill neighbor, HB Construction, sponsored
events. Individuals and businesses contributed enormous talent and treasure.

Bernalillo County granted $8,800 to support the celebrations and helped
create the Nob Hill Oral History Project; videotaped interviews with 40
tradition bearers resulting in five short films. Two of these films will
premiere Sunday, December 4 at 1 pm at Guild Cinema, 3405 Central Ave.
Admission is 25¢ as it was in the early days of Nob Hill. Proceeds to St.
Martin’s Hospitality Center.

All are invited to cap off a big Nob Hill week celebrating our cultural
heritage, our sense of place, and our people.