[Neighbors] October Board Meeting Agenda

Davis, Pat via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 10 16:56:12 MDT 2016

Greg - thanks as always for doing these.

I've spoken to a few folks over the weekend about it, but wanted to share with the Board that the restaurant owners who originally requested draft language for the liquor ordinance change have withdrawn their request.

Since they have dropped that request, we've closed that item here and I am no longer asking for the NA to weigh in on that issue.

Good luck to all of the candidates for board offices tonight!

-
Pat Davis
Albuquerque City Council