[Neighbors] New Opening

Dana Koller via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Sep 7 08:33:23 MDT 2016

Good morning Neighbors,

This is Dana Koller, owner of the Kaktus Brewing Co. in Nob Hill at 2929 Monte Vista NE.

I wanted to quickly reach out to you and invite you in for our newest addition "Artisan Coffee's"!

If you are familiar with our building you may know that we have an East and West seating area and a beautiful roof top patio.

We decided to take advantage of this and offer a Craft Brewery on the East side (Kaktus Brewing Co.)  and a Organic Coffee shop (World Traveler Cafe) on the West side that both share the patio space above.

The Coffee shop is now open from 7am-2pm and before we launch to our opening to the mass media we wanted to invite you in for the "sneak peak" and to get your feedback. I Dana Koller will be serving every morning for the next 30 days so that I can meet our neighbors.

Hope to see you in soon! Thank you for your time.

Dana Koller
Founder: CardCloud phone applications
President: Kaktus Brewery, Rio Rancho Oktoberfestival, Corrales Bike and Wine Tour, and Art Goggles
Phone:505-379-5072