[Neighbors] Lead/Coal accident statistics

RamDas Singh Khalsa via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 12 14:33:04 MDT 2016

I live on Carlisle between Central and Lomas.  It is a 2-way, one lane in
each direction street.  It is posted 25 MPH.  There is no traffic law
enforcement by the APD so my stretch of Carlisle is really more of a race
track.  Almost nobody parks along this section of Carlisle out of
reasonable concern for the well-being of their vehicles.  The key is not
making Lead and Coal 2-way streets.  What is needed is more APD officers
enforcing our traffic laws.