[Neighbors] ALCOHOL WAIVER ORDINANCE UPDATE

Sandiasafe--- via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Sep 15 14:13:08 MDT 2016

Yep.    With the ART you are going to start seeing lots of  proposed
changes that are not good................this ART project is just wrong  for right
now.    It is no longer going to be a friendly place to  live and work.
They want to turn it into a "night scene" full of  bars just like downtown.
Which I believe they referenced in earlier  talks.

Berry's backstabbing foley!

Leilani McGranahan
Leilani McGranahan

In a message dated 9/15/2016 2:03:52 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,