[Neighbors] Security Cams on Lead/Coal

Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 17 12:19:47 MDT 2017

Hi John, that is awful.

When did the truck get stolen.
Was kind was it?
It would seem the security cam would have the people coming and going?
They most likely too when they left drove right under the camera.

Let me know what you find out.

Sincerely,
Bob Anderson
Albuquerque, NM
citizen at comcast.net

On Apr 17, 2017, at 12:01 PM, johnfinger at aol.com wrote:

Bob,

Interesting about the security cameras, especially since my truck was stolen last week, just across the alley from your back yard.  When I reported it, the police seemed to have no clue that there might be something useful on the camera at the traffic light.  Guess I'll try to follow up on that.

John Finger