[Neighbors] Safe streets

Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 18 15:01:53 MDT 2017

Many people feel the renovation of Lead and Coal just made our community less safe and more crime prone.   Ch. 13 had a story along this line last night of the people in Four Hills wanting to limit access to their community to one street, forever because that reduces crime they say.  We have two major roadways tearing apart our community.  I wonder if we should follow along this line somewhat too, to reduce access maybe on the north/south streets or something?

 Here is the news story:

Proposed legislation limits access to southeast Albuquerque neighborhood

http://krqe.com/2017/04/17/proposed-legislation-limits-access-to-southeast-albuquerque-neighborhood/ <http://krqe.com/2017/04/17/proposed-legislation-limits-access-to-southeast-albuquerque-neighborhood/>