[Neighbors] Cute little tan chihuahua loose on Hermosa NE 300 block

kingkb via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Aug 11 13:40:58 MDT 2017

Can someone please send this out on next door? Would appreciate it!

A cute little chihuahua, tan, maybe 7 pounds, with one ear (right)
flopped down was seen heading south on 300 block of Hermosa NE - about
10 minutes ago.

I tried to call to him/her, but the tail went under
and s/he continued away from me. Also tried going into my house for my
dog and some treats - maybe I'd look more friendly - but I was unable to
find the doggie.

Seemed a real sweetie - will keep an eye out, but am
thinking that someone out there will be missing this friend, so I want
to get the word out about recent location asap.

Thanks for whatever
help can be given to get the word out!

Karen