[Neighbors] building heights example - please reply with input

maria munguia via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Aug 19 08:07:17 MDT 2017

No words.

Maria Munguia Wellman, LISW, LCSW, PhD

ojos que no ven...corazon que no siente.

On Fri, 8/18/17, Susan Michie via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Neighbors] building heights example - please reply with input
 To: "Damian Donckels" <damiandonckels at yahoo.com>, "Rob ." <subrek at hotmail.com>
 Cc: "neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com" <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>
 Date: Friday, August 18, 2017, 3:56 PM

 Here
 is an example of a building that could be erected in Nob
 Hill at the corner of Bryn Mawr and Central under the new
 IDO. Because there are no guidelines for new development
 that would help to blend the old with the new architecture
 anything goes. What do you think? Susan

   From: Damian Donckels
 via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
 <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>