[Neighbors] Meet Gus Pedrotty, mayoral candidate, tonight 6-8pm at The Yarn Store

Tandi Hufnagel via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Aug 24 11:28:27 MDT 2017

Meet the Candidates
hosted by The Yarn Store at Nob Hill
120 Amherst Dr NE
Corner of Campus and Amherst.
6-8pm, drop-in casual meeting, arrive at any point
Coffee, tea, and snacks
All welcome!

We have invited the mayoral candidates to meet locals face to face at our
store. Tonight Thursday Aug 24th we host Gus Pedrotty from 6-8pm. Gus is an
amazing visionary! Come ask him about his plans and policy ideas. We've
enjoyed meeting many candidates and hearing their diverse solutions for the
concerns we all share. Gus has some great ideas about how to make
Albuquerque more successful and prosperous.

Next week we will host Ricardo Chavez on Wednesday, Aug 30th from 6-8pm.
Same format, everyone welcome.