[Neighbors] New after-hours Veterinary Hospital in Nob Hill

Jim Barrera via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Aug 30 11:18:57 MDT 2017

Neighbors,

A quick shout out to the somewhat new *Route 66 Veterinary Emergency and
Critical Care Center* in Nob Hill on Washington just south of Central:

Last night, our 17-year-old blue heeler Kiko got out through an open gate
and took herself for a solo walk.  She was not wearing her collar & tags.
A woman driving past Lomas & Girard saw her, picked her up, and took her to
Route 66 Veterinary at about 9PM. They scanned her microchip and called
us.  We hadn't even yet discovered that she was missing, but we rushed down
and picked her up.

Route 66 Veterinary http://rt66vet.com/ is an after-hours emergency
hospital, open 5:00 PM to 8:00 AM on weeknights and 24-hours on the
weekends. This is a great service to have in our neighborhood.

Thanks to the Good Samaritan who picked up Kiko, and to the staff at Route
66 Veterinary!

Jim Barrera & Tamara Grybko