[Neighbors] Copper/Aliso Development Exceeds 39 ft. Height Limit

Karen Green via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 4 22:08:39 MST 2017

They do not care or they would have stopped and re-designed.  The City does not care; City planners do not live next door to these buildings, but had the power to stop them.  It is very much the same as ART.  Those that are building, care only about their goal, not the neighborhood.  The most environmentally harmful street designs are Zuni and ART.  The most obnoxiously tall and out-of-place buildings are the storage building going up on Central and the 3 story housing on Campus/Copper.  Karen