[Neighbors] Copper/Aliso Development Exceeds 39 ft. Height Limit

MARK GONZALES via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Dec 5 14:49:34 MST 2017

To All Concerned, in respect to the two projects under construction, Aliso/Copper & Montclaire/Storage building, the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Board voted to pursue appeals against them.  Perhaps the NHNA Board can answer questions and concerns about the status.
The owner of the Aliso project graciously offered to meet with neighbors and maybe resolve some concerns, maybe contact him and set up a meeting.
The Storage Building owner met with the NHNA Board last month and gave an in depth discussion and show and tell about his project. He was receptive to changes and improvements the Board voiced.
Lets all try to improve and enhance and participate with these projects and try to have open discussion about concerns with the owners/builders.  Just a suggestion.
Mark Gonzales