[Neighbors] crime in nob hill

Sally Beers via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jan 20 22:17:03 MST 2017

Neighbors,
I think part of the problem is the mess that ART has made of our neighborhood. This fiasco keeps people away with less activity day and night. There is a general downtrodden, hopeless look on Central with streets ripped up, impossible to be a pedestrian wanting to cross Central in some spots and businesses closing. I think that attracts crime. For sure we can thank Mayor Barry for the mess on Central. Should we address the question to our Council members, could this mess be a factor in our recent crime surge?
Sally Beers