[Neighbors] Accident

Anderson Robert via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 26 16:50:26 MST 2017

Tom,

I saw that one afterwards.  I wonder how it happened, who hit whom how….?

If one notices from the photos there were a lot of young kids in one of the vehicles.

It is just a matter of time with all these crashes along Coal before some kids are killed.

It is as if the city thinks this kind of traffic flow and street design is acceptable.  I find it not something that should be accepted these days.

Bob