[Neighbors] Accident

Anderson Robert via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jan 27 10:47:02 MST 2017

Tom,
	I appreciate your comment but wonder what you mean they want us to support them….do you mean with the traffic accidents?
They happen due to structural reasons beyond our ability to control, and made worse by current city managers.  I am in favor of four way stop signs at all intersections along Coal and Lead.  The speeders are gone before I can make a call.  I have in the past but it does no good. Coal and Lead are just race ways for many drivers now and the north/south street crossings are poorly designed which is like feeding hamburger into the meat grinder of vehicles racing on Coal/Lead.  I see pedestrians now not able to cross for long periods when it used to be easy to walk the neighborhood.

	If you mean crime, yea we need more eyes and ears.  I would like to see some full time security cams installed say at each corner and if something happens they can then go back and review it to locate the vehicles and criminals.  They do it with Boston Bombers and the like. How about here in our neighborhood.

Bob

The Cops really want us to support them with our eyes in the hood….they appreciate our eyes and our ears.