[Neighbors] Thing Nob Hill First!

Beverly Hill via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jul 23 14:16:53 MDT 2017

As a director of your Nob Hill Neighborhood Association I coordinate advertising for your newsletter. I've been contacting our regular advertisers for the fall issue. Some are not responding. Some say they are struggling to stay open; not sure if they can keep going, a very few are still doing OK.
I'm writing to remind my friends and neighbors that Nob Hill businesses need your help now. They have weathered the ART construction. Soon, we hope, we will all start enjoying the improvements. If you agree that Nob Hill businesses enhance our quality of life help them now. Think Nob Hill first when you shop and dine. Tell your friends the ART work is substantially complete, parking is better than ever, and now is the time to enjoy the premiere historic shopping district in Albuquerque with its new, smooth, wide sidewalks for easy ambling.
Reward the business people who have invested their money and energy by thinking and buying Nob Hill first.
Beverly

---