[Neighbors] Recycling

Patti Lentz via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jul 26 16:02:51 MDT 2017

Are you aware that most of the time, the recycling containers in Albuquerque take the glass directly to the dump.  We often do not have buyers for the glass and it doesn't get recycled.  I call the city periodically to see if we have buyers
Pat, maybe you can shed light on why the city doesn't post information about when we do or don't recycle the glass.   It's frustrating to think we're doing good by recycling to find it's going to the same place as our tradh
Patti

Sent from my iPhone