[Neighbors] Join your neighbors and I at National Night Out on Tuesday

City Councilor Pat Davis via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jul 29 12:59:53 MDT 2017

Strengthen neighborhoods, Stand up to crime

** Celebrate National Night Out on Tuesday

On the first Tuesday of August, neighborhoods throughout Albuquerque are being invited to join forces with thousands of communities nationwide for the “National Night Out” (NNO) crime and drug prevention event.

** National Night Out is designed to:
* Heighten crime and drug prevention awareness;
* Generate support for, and participation in, local anti-crime efforts;
* Strengthen neighborhood spirit and police/community partnerships;
* Renew old acquaintances and establish new friendships by getting to know your neighbor; and
* Send a message to criminals letting them know neighborhoods are organized and fighting back.

**
AUGUST 2017
1
Free and open to the public!
FIND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
EVENT BELOW

** General Information:

>From 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. on the first Tuesday of August, residents in neighborhoods throughout Albuquerque and across the nation are asked to turn on outside lights, get outside and spend the evening outside with neighbors and police.  Many neighborhoods throughout Albuquerque will be hosting a variety of special events such as block parties, cookouts, parades, visits from police, flashlight walks, contests, youth activities and anti-crime rallies.

Find your local event below

http://www.facebook.com/patfornm FRIEND ON FACEBOOK (http://www.facebook.com/patfornm)
http://www.twitter.com/patdavisnm FOLLOW ON TWITTER (http://www.twitter.com/patdavisnm)
http://cabq.gov VISIT OUR PAGE (http://cabq.gov)

Copyright © 2017 City Councilor Pat Davis, All rights reserved.
 Updates from City Councilor Pat Davis

Our mailing address is:
City Councilor Pat Davis
3926 Simms Ave SE