[Neighbors] Need your voice regarding building heights - please reply with input

Anthony Hunt via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jul 30 15:37:33 MDT 2017

Philip Dale has a very sane analysis of the building heights which acknowledges the need to increase the living space in Nob Hill. In general I find myself in agreement with his reasoning, though I believe both #2 and #3 are out of character, with #3 verging on the absurd for this neighborhood to call itself a "neighborhood".

Tony Hunt
Hermosa NE