[Neighbors] racing on Coal/Lead

kingkb via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jun 11 22:19:52 MDT 2017

I like the pragmatic approach here.

Hmmm.... put radar out from
midnight to 3am, maybe? I can hear the racing noise from Marquette
(feeling for the folks on those streets of late)l.

Karen

On Jun 11
2017 4:59 PM, Tom Daly via Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

> Put radar out
on a daily basis at rush hour and make the city rich.

> Sent from my
iPad

>> On Jun 11, 2017, at 4:34 PM, Thomas Simic via
Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:
--_000_BY2PR14MB03411F4D24EA9C06449F1497C4CC0BY2PR14MB0341namp_
Poeple will only go = faster and the accidents will result in more
serious injury. We need speed = control ,I am sure that Robert Anderson
will agree with me, since we deal w= ith the speeders and noise on a
daily basis. Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone ------ Original
message------ From: bluet-78504--- via Neighbors... Date: Sun, Jun 11,
2017 12:17 PM To: neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com; Subject:Re:
[Neighbors] racing on Coal/Lead The speed limit on Lead/Coal was already
reduced when the corridor was "bea= utified". It's time to admit that
this wa

Neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com

[1]

Links: