[Neighbors] Cams and racing on Coal/Lead

Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jun 11 23:27:35 MDT 2017

Tom, I like the idea of a permanent speed radar van or equipment on Coal/Lead.  They use those in school zones a lot and they are effective I think.

The cameras on the intersections seem to have just been a way to spend money without having a plan for using them to fight crime.
Here is the reply from the councilman’s office on them that we were looking for….
___________________________________________________-
Bob,

I provided the information below to Adrian on April 20th after he requested I look into the cameras.

If you’d like, we can set up a tour of the Real Time Crime Center for you.

In the future I would suggest sending specific inquiries directly to the Councilor and myself, or CC us on the listserve email, so you can be sure we see it.

Thanks,
Sean

Sean Foran, MSW
Policy Analyst
City Councilor Patrick Davis - District 6
City of Albuquerque
505-768-3152
One Civic Plaza NW
PO Box 1293