[Neighbors] MVCC Invitation to the Neighborhood to Meet our New Senior Minister, Sunday, June 25th

Monte Vista Christian Church via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jun 20 08:50:02 MDT 2017

Monte Vista Christian Church would like to invite you, our friends and neighbors, to help us welcome our new Senior Minister, Rev. Dawn Rosignol, this Sunday, June 25, 2017 at our 8:15 and 10:30am worship services.

All are welcome!

Monte Vista Christian Church
Where Heart and Intellect Intersect with Christ
an Open and Affirming Congregation
www.montevista.org
505-268-3365