[Neighbors] Vandelism

Flora Silva via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jun 26 10:17:42 MDT 2017

We have the same issue along Lead.

      From: Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com>
 To: Thomas Simic <tomsimic at hotmail.com>
Cc: Nob Hill <neighbors at nobhill-nm.com>
 Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2017 11:19 PM
 Subject: Re: [Neighbors] Vandelism

Tom,
After the car crash here yesterday I picked up three small liquor bottle from my front yard along the sidewalk.  One day someone threw a large liquor bottle against the side of our house…. It is nothing now to see beer bottles and trash tossed out along the Coal curb side where drivers toss out their empty bottles.  The traffic flow on foot and by cars/trucks has increased a lot here now.  I pick up all kinds of garbage and wrappers etc from the front of our house now and along Coal.

Sincerely,Bob AndersonAlbuquerque, NM
citizen at comcast.net