[Neighbors] Cowboy adventure comes to an end

David Cameron via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 7 10:26:16 MST 2017

Hi Neighbors,
There may be one or two of you who would like to know that after 6 1/2
years in Nob Hill my family and I are moving back east to North Carolina.
It's been a great experience serving Immanuel Presbyterian Church and
gaining a whole new perspective on the world. Who knew Jamestown was not
the first European settlement in the USA? Nob Hill is a gem and I've
enjoyed the experience of living, working, and shopping in the same
neighborhood. March 26 is my last Sunday. Peace to you all.

David Cameron

--
David M. Cameron, Pastor
Immanuel Presbyterian Church