[Neighbors] De Anza Motel Update Request

Gary & Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Mar 8 10:09:13 MST 2017

Lynn, We are told that CABQ is still negotiating its contract with the selected developer and that they are not in a position to disclose details or schedule.

I wish there were more to tell you but hopefully there will be soon.

Gary Eyster VP, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

From: Neighbors_nobhill-nm [mailto:neighbors_nobhill-nm-bounces at mailman.swcp.com] On Behalf Of Lynn Kincade via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 4:39 PM
To: neighbors at nobhill-nm.com
Subject: [Neighbors] De Anza Motel Update Request

Looking for an update of when/if the De Anza project will be moving forward that was announced last summer.  My understanding was that the construction project would begin two months ago.  Would love to see this derelict property, 24 hour security guard taxpayer expense, not injecting any revenue into the neighborhood or tax roles, and historic art not being displayed come to an executed resolution.

Thanks,

Lynn