[Neighbors] EPC Hearing #1 April 6th - Integrated Development Ordinance

Greg Weirs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Mar 25 12:05:51 MDT 2017

Neighbors,
The City of Albuquerque has been working on a rewrite of the city's zoning
code. The proposed rewrite is called the Integrated Development Ordinance
(IDO). The zoning code is the set of regulations that determines what can
be built and where, including building uses, building heights, lot layout,
parking, landscaping, signage, outdoor lighting, and solar access. For
those that know what the Nob Hill Highland Sector Development Plan is, the
IDO will completely replace it. If you are concerned about anything in the
IDO, you should try to attend one of the EPC hearings listed below to voice
your concerns.

The IDO is a large, complex document (link below). Gary Eyster and I are
glad to share our experience navigating and understanding it, and helping
you communicate your views to the EPC and city council. Of course, we
welcome your views on the IDO as well. For those interested, we will meet
at Gary's house, 316 Amherst Dr NE, at 6:30 pm on Tuesday Mar. 28th.

Greg Weirs

--
Greg Weirs
505 265 9995