[Neighbors] Main street America vs high rise buildings and urbanization

Susan Beard via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Nov 9 13:42:52 MST 2017

I thought that the Main Street America project was about PRESERVING
historic main street America not about destroying it with high rise
buildings and commercial development.  Nob Hill like Old Town need to be
preserved not  buried in urban congestion. I have never supported the
ART project but my sense of dread and betrayal increases daily. I choose
to live in the general Nob Hill area because I value the quieter
esthetics and craftsmanship of 1930's to late 1940's America. I can move
to the NE Heights or Coors if I am looking for urban sprawl,
congestion, tall buildings, and slab and drywall construction. Susan Beard