[Neighbors] Copper/Aliso Development Exceeds 39 ft. Height Limit

maria munguia via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 22 10:05:06 MST 2017

I agree with Shani and Joan.

Maria Munguia Wellman, LISW, LCSW, PhD

ojos que no ven...corazon que no siente.

On Wed, 11/22/17, Shani Madden via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Neighbors] Copper/Aliso Development Exceeds 39 ft. Height Limit
 To: "Joan Weissman" <joan at joanweissman.com>
 Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2017, 9:43 AM

 I found
 Kassam’s email thoughtful as well.  The rendering looks
 attractive as well.   I think more focus on permits and
 city’s approval process in the future is of utmost
 importance; This one seems to have gotten by us.  I don’t
 think it fair to hold the builder accountable.
 Shani
 ~ Sent
 from my iPhone
 On Nov 22,