[Neighbors] Copper/Aliso Development Exceeds 39 ft. Height Limit

Thomas Simic via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 22 15:17:53 MST 2017

I also agree with Dennis.,,,, someone needs to be held accountable,,,, If we let this slip by, how many other projects will go under the radar and not meet existing code, I am very disappointed that after the project was red flagged and had a stop work order, that the city didn't follow up.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone