[Neighbors] Trash container

Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Oct 10 13:33:14 MDT 2017

Tom,

Down here at Richmond and Coal the city put a bench and trash can right outside the homeowners bedroom window and they see the same thing and have complained too.  It is a problem all along the paradise blvd called Coal and Lead...

Sincerely,
Bob Anderson
Albuquerque, NM
citizen at comcast.net

On Oct 10, 2017, at 9:48 AM, Thomas Simic via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

In the past two weeks  I have called in a work order to have the trash container at the bus shelter, located at Coal & Carlisle either replaced or repainted. Every now and the homeless people spend the night at this bus shelter and one person managed to start a fire in the trash container. I have received  two separate e-mails on both call ins saying the work has been completed.......but nothing was done. The first time, they pulled out the burnt trash and put in a plastic trash liner. The second time, they said they cleaned the bus shelter, which wasn't my request. The burnt container is sightly and needs to be replaced or repainted. maybe pat can help out with this.
Thanks,
Tom