[Neighbors] Fw: LUPZ Amendment D

Patricia Mcpheron via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Oct 10 19:11:55 MDT 2017

Yes, I agree that the step-down or neighborhood edges are crucial for retaining the monetary value and quality of properties bordering commercially zoned areas.  Please retain these. I too wonder about the true   motivation for eliminating most of the height transitions (stepdowns) in Nob Hill and Highland. Please note that I agree with everything written in Govinda Haines letter. I am especially concerned with any change in building height.

Patricia Mcpheron
316 Hermosa NE
320 Hermosa NE