[Neighbors] Need help transporting and installing 6 foot tree - very soon

kingkb via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Sep 2 09:25:13 MDT 2017

Oh - Text also welcome!

505-227-7677

(my email is not connected
to a phone)

Thanks so much again for sending info that could help me
get this tree home and in place!

Karen

On Sep 2 2017 8:10 AM, kingkb
via Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

> Hello neighbors,
>
> I hope this
Labor Day weekend is off to a good start for you all!

> I'm looking
for a landscaper who can pick up a 6 foot desert willow from Home Depot
and get it into the ground for me - sometime soon (they don't want to
have it on hold for long). It's going into a small area surrounded by
concrete, so I'm thinking someone with experience would be good.

And here it is, Labor Day weekend ...... not the best time to find
people.

> Very much hoping that someone out there has a
recommendation that leads me to success - Thanks for your help :)

Karen on Hermosa

Neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com

[1]

Links: