[Neighbors] Update on zoning for new building at Aliso and Copper

Tandi Hufnagel via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Sep 8 11:52:37 MDT 2017

Hi neighbors -

Another neighbor, Veronica Salinas, went and talked to Andrew Garcia, head
of Code Enforcement at the Zoning Dept yesterday about this new building
which was permitted for 4 stories even though zoning is limited to 3
stories.

His response was vague and he said they are "looking into it".

We are wondering if there is a member of the community who is an attorney,
who would be willing to write a letter to the Zoning Dept requesting that
the project be halted until the issue is resolved.

Anyone able to do that?  Please feel free to contact me directly if you
would like.

Thanks so much for all the supportive responses too.  Please keep up the
pressure to let the city know that we intend to hold them accountable for
their decisions.  That's the only way to improve the functioning of local
governance.

Tandi