[Neighbors] Update on zoning for new building at Aliso and Copper

Davis, Pat via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Sep 9 06:15:38 MDT 2017

Tandi, I wanted to share with this list what I had shared with you in response to your earlier email.

Tandi, I have requested both our council planning staff (which does not do plan review but can research existing zoning rules) and the administration's planning department review the permit and application to ensure both were handled appropriately.

We can't stop construction with a permit in place, but if a problem is found the planning department can take action based on those findings.

The expedited review will help us get that done to answer those questions quickly.

Pat Davis
-City Councilor