[Neighbors] Nob Hill Fall Newsletter Delivery - Need Help

kingkb via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Sep 9 20:28:29 MDT 2017

I can take a route - prefer an odd one, if available.

Karen King

On Sep 8 2017 9:24 PM, ronhalbgewachs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

> Greetings to Everyone!
>
> The Fall Nob Hill Neighborhood
Association Newsletter has been printed and is ready for delivery. I am
sending this email to you because we need help in the delivery of the
newsletter. When you volunteer to deliver a relatively small number of
newsletters, by teaming together we deliver nearly 3000 newsletters to
all of our neighbors. On average, a route covers about 100 newsletters.
I am currently short by ten people to help deliver the Newsletter. I
have listed the routes still open at the end of this email. Note that
odd numbered routes are NE and even numbered routes are SE.

> -->
Please let me know ASAP if you will be able to help us with this very
important contact with all of our neighbors. We need to have the
newsletters all delivered no later than September 17th.

> Also note
that our Annual Meeting will be held on Thursday, September 28th at
Monte Vista Christian Church, 5:30 PM for refreshments & meeting at 6:00
PM.

> Routes still open:
>
> ROUTE             SIZE
LOCATION

> Route # 2 140 Girard/Dartmouth SE

Route # 5 120             Monte Vista/Campus NE/Central NE

> Route #
6 90 Bryn Mawr SE

> Route # 10 100             Tulane SE
>
> Route
# 12 80 Amherst/Carlisle SE

> Route # 16 165 Aliso/Morningside SE

> Route # 19 75 Chula Vista/Fontana NE
>
> Route # 21A 90
            Washington/Montclaire/Fontana NE

> Route # 21B 110
Washington/Roma/Lomas NE

> Route # 23 100 Washington/Ridgely NE
>

> Thank you for your consideration of this important task,
>
> Ron
Halbgewachs

> Nob Hill Neighborhood Association
>
> Newsletter