[Neighbors] Nob Hill Fall Newsletter Delivery

Thomas Simic via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 25 13:27:56 MDT 2017

Thanks for my newsletter this morning

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

------ Original message------
From: ronhalbgewachs via Neighbors...
Date: Mon, Sep 25, 2017 9:01 AM
To: neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com;
Subject:[Neighbors] Nob Hill Fall Newsletter Delivery

Hello Neighbors,

Skye Devore noted one of the restrictions we had in making our newsletter deliveries.

But I will reiterate:  The City of Albuquerque Office of Neighborhood Services sent us a message that newsletters should
Not Be Delivered to any residence that had  "No Solicitors" or "No Soliciting" signs posted.  Apparently there have been some folks that complained about receiving the newsletters.

At the same time, I will check on those residences where I have received a note about not getting a newsletter.  Given the winds that we had at various times last week, there is a good chance that some newsletters got blown away.  We try to place them under front-door mats, wedge them into screen doors, or put a rock on top of them.  Sometimes just not possible.

Ron Halbgewachs
NHNA Newsletter Coordinator