[Neighbors] Camels on Central Ave (aka ART)

maria munguia via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Sep 26 17:06:28 MDT 2017

I have to look at one every time I step out on my front porch...

Maria Munguia Wellman, LISW, LCSW, PhD

ojos que no ven...corazon que no siente.

On Tue, 9/26/17, ronhalbgewachs via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Neighbors] Camels on Central Ave (aka ART)
 To: "Nancy Bearce" <nancymbearce at gmail.com>, "Robert L Anderson" <citizen at comcast.net>
 Cc: "NobHill Neighbors" <neighbors at nobhill-nm.com>
 Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 7:49 AM

 Thank you Nancy!  Fought that battle about the
 historic neighborhood.

 The
 Nob Hill Neighborhood Association was told the design was
 selected because it was to represent the snow capped
 mountains that we see!  What a crock!  Sure doesn't
 look like the Sandia or Manzano Mountains as far as I can
 see.  (Note: the design justification was word-for-word
 plagiarized from the justification used for the Denver
 Airport design.)

 Ron
 Halbgewachs