[Neighbors] Feedback from Chris on Spring 2018 Nob Hill Neighborhood Newsletter

Gary & Melodie Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Apr 7 16:19:10 MDT 2018

Thanks, Chris, for taking a good look at the newsletter and for letting us
know what you would like to see.

newsletter this round.

As I did I thought a lot about getting out information people talk to me
about like what’s happening at the 1939 deAnza Motor Lodge  and Maggie Hart
Stebbins’ initiative to change the way our community deals with mental
illness and drug use.

However, we need to give more pats on the back.

I imagine our association benefits from 500 to 1,000 hours a year in
volunteer work.

If we show appreciation to those who volunteer they will be more likely to
volunteer again. And it gives others an idea how they could pitch in.

We need to let neighbors know who is leading our association and how to
contact them. That info appears at www.nobhill-nm.com but, of course, not
everyone is familiar with our site.

So THANKS for the great idea! Keep ’em coming.

¡Viva Nob Hill! Gary