[Neighbors] Lead/Coal upcoming meeting with city planners April 26 at 1 PM Civic Plaza 7th Floor

Sam Bawcum via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Apr 12 07:54:11 MDT 2018

Good Morning,
It's great that there will be a meeting.  I would like to suggest that this meeting be held in one of the Silver Hill/University Heights/Nob Hill venues, rather than the controlled confines of City Hall.  How about the Heights Community Center, 823 Buena Vista SE, 87106?  Whenever possible, such meetings with City officials should be held in the neighborhoods to more easily facilitate attendance by neighborhood residents.
Thank you,
Sam Bawcum