[Neighbors] 4th Annual Rummage & Plant Sale for Nob Hill Preschool

Erin Cook via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Apr 21 15:43:22 MDT 2018

Rummage Sale: St. Mark's Montessori School will have its 4th Annual Rummage
Sale April 27-28. The sale will take place inside St. Mark's Episcopal
Church at 431 Richmond Place NE each day from 8:30-2.

Plant Sale: Additionally, on April 27th, 28th and 29th, we will be holding a
Plant Sale.  The sale will take place on the 27-28 from 8:30-2, and on the
29th from 10:45-1:00.  1/2 of the proceeds go to St. Mark's Montessori
School, while the other half goes to East Central Ministries, a community
living out Jesus' values of justice and compassion with our marginalized
neighbors in Albuquerque's International District.  We will be selling an
assortment of high-quality, locally and organically grown seedlings.

Erin Cook

Communications Coordinator

St. Mark's Episcopal Church

431 Richmond Place NE