[Neighbors] car broken into

Weiser Dan via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Apr 27 21:45:09 MDT 2018

Sorry to hear about that.  My dog was poisoned yesterday.  Southwest Research Center By Frontier Restaurant Cussed Me Out and then white cars tried to block me.  All I wanted was a 21 oz cup of orange juice.  My dog "Hydro" the Water Dog --- Black and White Almost Died.  Fortunately, he was saved by Bolton Animal Hospital.  Mason Lodge #60 On University has caused me nothing but trouble.  I have been banned from the University of New Mexico Continuing Education Until May 2020 because a student reported me and said I was going to Murder Everyone in The Class.
Daniel Edward Weiser
I am here to help meet your computer needs.