[Neighbors] Silver Maple

kingkb via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Aug 12 12:25:21 MDT 2018

Maybe ask Baca's trees to come out. My catalpa started losing leaves
at the wrong time last year. Baca's Camille was able to diagnose it
right away and treatments appear to be helping it continue on with life.
It lost limbs, but otherwise appears to be keepin' on - I'm very happy
with their service.

On Aug 11 2018 6:30 PM, JRB via
Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

> Hi: I love silver maple trees and have
one in my yard. It is dying before my eyes. Looks worse and more sickly
each year. I have tried a number of things but nothing seems to be
working. Does anyone have a healthy and happy silver maple? Maybe be
willing to share some care ideas? Thanks.

[1]

Links:
------
[1]