[Neighbors] Fwd: an update for Karen and Rick

Sara via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Dec 6 12:41:07 MST 2018

Hello neighbors, I received this note from a mutual good friend of the couple who is a member of my Women’s Group. The wife has Alzheimer’s. If you can help with this request or know someone who may be interested, please reply to me directly at saradell at comcast.net.
Thank you!  Sara at Grand & Amherst

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

Sara Friederich <saradell at comcast.net>