[Neighbors] Nob hill babysitter

Suzann Owings via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 31 08:51:09 MST 2018

Welcome Katie.  I know you’ll enjoy Nob Hill.

Best of luck to you, S
Suzann Owings
Mailing Address - P. O. Box 40352
Albuquerque, NM 87196 • so at docso.com
Telephone 505-867-0567/text 505-331-1463
Assume the Best,
Look for the Good.

On Nov 13, 2018, at 9:52 AM, Kathleen Keaveny via Neighbors_nobhill-nm <neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com> wrote:

Hello! My name is Katie, I am new to Albuquerque as of this past August. I am a full-time student at UNM and living in the nob hill neighborhood. I am looking for occasional babysitting jobs on the weekends for date nights and possibly during the weeknight evenings on two nights. I have previous experience working as a nanny, babysitter, after-school childcare, and as a Montessori preschool Art teacher. If anyone is interested, could you give them my email or phone number? My number is 907-821-1343, thanks very much!
Katie K.