[Neighbors] Caught burglar in the act last night on Richmond @ Coal

Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Jan 7 11:21:52 MST 2018

After another break in to my truck last month I purchased one of the Night Owl security cam systems from Costco and yesterday was installing the cams when about 7:30 last night I played back a bit of the recording to check it out and caught a man who had just minutes before been in our drive way scoping out our cars.

He walked up the drive, looked around, then came forward toward the house and must have seen the cams and heard us inside.  He jumped back, crouched down by the drivers door and looked in with his lights and then ran off across the street out of view.  I went out but he was gone.  Called 242 cops but there was little they could do except put out an alert.

I think I have seen him walking the streets as he looked familiar, just a average build guy in a well dressed winter type short parka with a hood and carrying a flashlight in addition to the bicycle rider like light around his head which was covered in a sweater like pull over with his face open, wearing what looked like jeans.  You could take him as just another man walking up and down Richmond.

bob