[Neighbors] Author John Pavlovitz at MVCC on 1/21

Monte Vista Christian Church via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jan 11 13:45:15 MST 2018

John Pavlovitz, pastor, activist,  and author of "A Bigger Table: Building Messy, Authentic, and Hopeful Spiritual Community", at Monte Vista Christian Church on Sunday, Jan 21st, preaching in both services 8:15 & 10:30. He will conduct a talk, Q&A, & book signing 2-4pm.

Monte Vista Christian Church
3501 Campus Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106

Monte Vista Christian Church
Where Heart and Intellect Intersect in Christ

Monte Vista Christian Church is an open and affirming congregation.
We practice inclusiveness and openness, welcoming everyone to Christ's Table.
May we experience the Spirit's sacred work in our lives and in our congregations
as we worship, pray, study, serve, and do justice in compassion and love.