[Neighbors] ART double talk and no left turns criminalize us all

Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jan 17 18:40:46 MST 2018

If you think we are seeing double talk on ART on Central you are right…

And with the no left turns onto Central, and no
crossing over Central to go north or south except at the turn lights which allow only two cars to turn what we are seeing is policy making criminals of many people who are just crossing or turning left.  Drivers all over are just ignoring the signs and crazy directions.  Besides someone getting hurt bad this kind of planning erodes civil society and respect for government.

.

I think this poor man represents the situation of a lot of us walking, driving, biking, bussing…what the heck do we do - walk, run, stop, go back…. I say tear out ART now… it is only going to get worse.